Pages

My Favorite Follower Award

I was thrilled to receive a sweet comment from Cindy 
awarding me the

Cindy is the author of an amazing kindergarten blog called:
Each time I visit her blog, I feel as though I am walking right through her classroom!  I love how she shows her week in pictures!  She shares amazing ideas and materials. If you haven't checked out her blog, I recommend you do so!  
Thank you Cindy!  It is such an honor to receive this from you!

I wanted to take the time to honor two specific authors who continue to make me smile almost every time I post something by leaving sweet, encouraging comments!

Thank you to 
Jennifer at:
and 
Annie at 

All of the comments and feedback you provide are so important and I thank each of you! 
I love checking my comments to find things from a simple "Thank You" to more detailed comments.  They all mean so much.