Pages

The Common Core, Goals, Parties and BOOGIES!

So do you want to know what the Common Core, Goal Tracking, Party Math and Boogies (yes THOSE boogies) have in common?


Well before I answer that, let me ask you another question.  
Do you follow Teacher's Market or Like her Facebook page?    

If you don't, I really think you should!  You can use the links above to access her pages.  Elizabeth shares contests, grants, freebies, deals, and coupons  to help teachers save in the classroom.

I won the following items all because she promoted the contests and giveaways on her blog and/or Facebook page!

Here is what I won:
An amazing Boogie Wipes Classroom Kit!

This really cool Ring the Bell Electronic Goal Tracker from Educational Insights through What the Stuff Toy Review


A neat Party Time math game from Remedia Publications


And finally, a super-useful K-5 Common Core Flip Chart from Mentoring Minds

I am sending a BIG 
THANK YOU 
to Elizabeth at Teacher's Market for all that she shares and to all of the companies for their generosity in sharing their products through giveaways!

Since I was feeling lucky I bought a lottery ticket...but apparently I am not that lucky!  You can't blame a girl for trying though, right?!