Pages

Common Core Standards Flip Chart

If you "Like" my Facebook page, you may remember a post I shared back on February 16th.  Mentoring Minds was giving away FREE Common Core Standards Strategies Flip Charts to thank their Facebook fans for their continued support.  They gave the flip chart to the first 50 people that signed up.  And guess who just received one in the mail?


Yuppers...me!!


Here is a picture I snapped of it:
It includes all of the CCS for K-5 ELA and Math!  This will be a great addition to my instructional resources toolbox and will come in handy since I am across multiple grade levels. I am very excited, as I hardly ever win anything!  


And in case you happen to somehow read this, 
THANK YOU Mentoring Minds!


Oh, I guess I also won something else today...the wonderful diagnosis of strep.  (I knew my body was fighting something!)  


Hey, do you think that I should get out and play the lottery??

(Please note, I am in no way affiliated with Mentoring Minds or am receiving any type of compensation for this post.  I am just sharing my excitement with you all for actually winning something!)